Deepak Tijori's daughter did not get the benefit of being a star kid

Deepak Tijori's daughter did not get the benefit of being a star kid

Deepak Tijori's daughter did not get the benefit of being a star kid




Samara Tijori, daughter of Bollywood's famous actor Deepak Tijori, has also stepped into the world of showbiz. Samara made her Bollywood debut with Abhishek Bachchan's film Bob Biswas. After this, she is now seen in the web series Masoom. Boman Irani has worked with Samara in this Disney Hotstar show. In one of her new interviews, Samara talked about getting work in the industry.


Being the daughter of Deepak Tijori did not benefit


Samara was asked if she ever got a job in the name of her father Deepak Tijori. To this he immediately said, 'No.' Samara told that even though she is seen working with well-known faces in the industry. But he got his start in the industry like every other star kid. 


In a conversation with Hindustan Times, Samara said, 'No, I did not get any benefit. Papa used to act some time back and then he took a break. I have gone through the normal audition process. My first audition was with 180 girls. I didn't even have makeup on then. It was Sprite's audition and I was trembling sitting with so many beautiful girls. I did that first and then worked as an assistant director.

Samara told the story related to the shooting


Samara is playing the role of Boman Irani's daughter in 'Masoom'. Boman praised Samara's work. So there Samara told how she learned a lot from Boman Irani during this series. While narrating an anecdote during the shooting, he said, 'I have learned everything from him. He was once very relaxed and laughing on the set. I was very stressed. Was sitting wearing her headphones and thinking that I have to be in my character, I have to be sad, I have to cry.

Bowman gave this great lesson


Then the sound of action came and he immediately started crying. I was looking at them in amazement. I am hoping that my reaction does not come in the camera. I later asked him how did you do it. He replied, 'Just be honest.' And then I decided that I had to learn everything. When I was young not to shoot, I would follow him and stand in the corner and watch him work.


Apart from this, Samara Tijori told that she has also learned to enjoy on the sets from Boman. She told that she did not know that you can play games on the set. This has helped him to keep his mind calm. Samara also says that even if she is a star kid, she will definitely prove herself on the basis of her talent.
Previous
Next Post »