Kumkum Bhagya actor Zeeshan Khan says he connects with Ranveer Singh's personality

 Kumkum Bhagya actor Zeeshan Khan says he connects with Ranveer Singh's personality

Kumkum Bhagya actor Zeeshan Khan says he connects with Ranveer Singh's personality



Kumkum Bhagya actor 'Zeeshan Khan reveals by contacting Bollywood star Ranveer Singh when it comes to his personality.

He says: "Ranveer is always outstanding because of his bold fashion choices and red carpet look. He is happy with his fashion image and is recognized at the same time in the situation or on the screen. her out, completely free from her skin. I'm also happy to accept my madness like Ranveer. "

Zeeshan, who was also once seen as a contestant in Ranveer Singh's 'Bigg Boss OTT', shared how Ranveer Singh's 'Band Baaja Baaraat' encouraged him to look for a job in showbiz.

"I remember watching Ranveer on 'Band Baaja Baaraat'. And reading his interviews made me think of his showbiz career. His great personality rather than life inspired me a lot. I was influenced by his excellent acting skills and his acting ability. you can learn from him. However, I am actually related to him in many ways such as under the amazing looks and sweet oodles he brings to the screen, he lies to the strongest principles in the way we can live a life full of pleasure. "
Previous
Next Post »