Priyanka Chopra Shows A Cover Photo Of Her Biography

Priyanka Chopra Shows A Cover Photo Of Her Biography


Priyanka Chopra Shows A Cover Photo Of Her Biography


Actress Priyanka Chopra shared a cover photo of her biography today. The actor shared on Instagram, seen smiling in his hands. This picture of Priyanka is really viral and fans are very popular.

Priyanka Chopra posted a photo of "I can see that I have my book in my hands for the first time ... I'm just kidding, I just got a jacket, so I rolled it up in the book and saw how it really felt. I can't wait to get the first printed copy next month! , #Unfinished"



Priyanka had earlier mentioned the book in an interview with the Bombay Times. She said: "I am a young city girl, with dreams and aspirations bigger than mine. So, in my case, I hope the students understand the desire to get something."

"This book will tell you my words, my journey ... It contains the kind of conversations about my life, the public version compared to my real story," she said, adding that the book would show readers 'side'.

Speaking of the workplace, Priyanka Chopra will appear with Rajkummar in the Netflix film The White Tiger.

After winning the Miss India World, Priyanka Chopra was first touched by Abbas Mastan’s thriller film Humraaz, but for some reason he would not be part of the film. After that, Priyanka entered the world by starring in the Tamil film Thamizhan, Vijay opposite Prianka appeared in the film. Priyanka's character in this film was limited.

Following this, Priyanka made a Bollywood debut with the 2003 film The Hero. Her role in the film was not so great. Following this, he was spotted in the Andaaz film, directed by Raj Kanwar, this year. She was accompanied by Lara Dutta in the film, although Priyanka was the second main character in the film. Akshay Kumar was the main hero in the film. 
Previous
Next Post »